When you can’t ignore the signs of aging anymore, Northstate Plastic Surgery in Chico is ready to help you address some of your aging-related concerns and find the best solution that works for your unique situation. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Dermal fillers can be used to add volume, alter the contours of the face and fill in wrinkles. They can be used in a variety of places, such as the face, neck, and hands, and give you a smoother and more youthful appearance. They contain a formulation of hyaluronic acid, a natural chemical that exists in your body to help your skin retain moisture longer, or collagen, a protein that gives structure to the skin.
- Restylane: Adds volume and fullness to correct facial wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane Silk: Lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth.
- Restylane Lyft: Cheek augmentation and age-related midface contour deficiencies.
- Restylane Refyne: Softens laugh lines.
- Restylane Defyne: Smooths out deep laugh lines.
- Juvederm XC: Smooths moderate to severe wrinkles and around your nose and mouth and parentheses lines.
- Juvederm Vollure XC: Adds volume around the nose and mouth to treat moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles.
- Juvederm Voluma XC: Adds volume to the cheek area to correct volume loss.
- Juvederm Volbella XC: Adds volume to the lips and softens vertical lip lines.
- Juvederm Ultra XC: Adds fullness and plumps lips, corrects moderate to severe parentheses lines.
Sculptra is an injectable that helps in replacing collagen. It can be used for smile lines, marionette lines and chin wrinkles.
BOTOX, Xeomin and Dysport are facial injectables that treat crow’s feet, forehead and frown lines, and dynamic wrinkles. They work by temporarily paralyzing the targeted muscle areas, therefore smoothing out wrinkles. These are made from the same botulinum toxin.
Kybella is an injectable that targets unwanted fat in the chin, causing patients to look like they have a double chin. It works by destroying the fat cells that cause a double chin and helps reduce the appearance of the double chin. It uses synthetic deoxycholic acid, an acid that occurs naturally in the body.